Torbay Rambling Club is a walking group based in the Torbay area of South Devon
- It all started back in 1950 when a group of friends decided to form a ‘walking club’
- We are a very friendly group with over 100 members who organise walks and social events in and around Devon.
- We operate a car share arrangement on Sundays and Wednesdays – see the programme for details or contact us for more information (a petrol contribution of £3 – £5 for the driver is customary)
- Only £7 a year to join, membership renewable in November.
- We welcome dogs on short leads (2 metres max) as long as well behaved and consideration given to surroundings and fellow walkers. (NB – car share may not be possible)
- TB Rambling Club is affiliated to the Ramblers Association www.ramblers.org.uk