- Select a walk from our programme and turn up at the named meeting place either Newton Abbot or Totnes on Sundays or Wednesdays, or at the start point for Saturday Walks. (usually on a bus route).
- We hope to car share if seats allow OR go straight to the start of the walk, given with a map reference in the WALKS PROGRAMME
- If after 3 walks with TBR, you would like to become a member, please contact Hilary Bick at 44 Padacre Road, Torquay, Devon TQ2 8PX email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07943 009366 for a membership form, or download and print one here
- [pdf-embedder url=”https://torbayramblingclub.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Membership-TBR-2019.pdf” title=”Membership application form AMENDED Apr 18 Online details”]
- Or, just turn up on a walk and have a chat with the leader who will pass your details to Hilary.
- Only £7 a year to join, renewable each November at the AGM.