What we do
- Walks are arranged to places of scenic and historical interest on Dartmoor, the surrounding countryside and coastal areas
- Walks are offered on Saturdays, Sundays and some Wednesdays
- We also walk on Friday evenings in high summer
- Distances vary from 6 – 13 miles, generally using shared private transport to the start of the walk from the meeting points as indicated on the programme.
- Click onto the WALKS PROGRAMME for more information
- Various events are on our programme and may include a bbq, Meal out, coach trip or a quiz. We also have weekends away at least once a year.
- Click onto the SOCIAL PROGRAMME to find out more Weekend in Cornwall – Spring 2017
- contact us via email Torbayramblingclub@hotmail.com
- Download a membership form here. TORBAY RAMBLING CLUB2021 Membership Form DP updated