Welcome to Torbay Rambling Club
We're a friendly, well established walking group based in Torbay, South Devon.
- We offer walks of different lengths and levels of difficulty on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays most weeks
- Walks take place in Torbay, along the South West Coast Path, on Dartmoor and in neighbouring areas
- Dogs on leads are permitted on most walks
- We organise social events throughout the year
- Membership is only £7 a year
If you are interested in joining us one of our ‘taster’ walks why not take a look at our upcoming walks. You can also subscribe to our newsletter so that we can keep you informed of our future social events programme.
Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming a member, as a taster why not join us on one of our walks. Simply choose a walk from our walks programme and join us at the start point, or contact the walk leader, whose contact details you will find on the walks programme.
Before you come along please read our Safe Walking Code
If after three walks you would like to become a member, please complete and return our Membership Application Form.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.